Sunday, July 27, 2014

Parent Informational Video


Hello parents!  I have put this video together for you to answer questions you may have about the flipped classroom.  

This video will be similar to the content videos that I have put together for your child. I use a program called Quick Time to record my computer screen and my voice. You will notice that I do very little editing. I will upload the content videos to a webpage called Schoology.com. This is a secure site that requires your student to log-in. We will create student log-ins in the first few days of the school year. Ask your student for their log-in if you would like to see how we use Schoology.  

Your child's videos will be about this video's length, too. This video is six minutes. Most videos are five to seven minutes.  

I also want to tell you a bit about this website. I blog about my experiences in the classroom.  Please feel free to explore. I love teaching. I feel that one of the best ways to grow as a teacher is to see what others do in their classroom. My hope is to inspire other teachers.  

Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment