Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Envelope System I Snagged from Pinterest!

Well, tomorrow is the first day of school and I have been busily (that may be an understatement) running around to put on the finishing touches.

Today, I made my envelope collection system.  I used Excel to make a simple roster/assignment organizer.  The names are down the side of the paper and then I made blank boxes to write the assignments in.  I used duct tape to reinforce the edges and to differentiate the different classes.

The procedure (should go) is I will send the envelope around the room.  The student will put their paper in the envelope and initial or check off.  Once it gets back to me I will have a quick way to see who has turned in their papers and who hasn't.

Hope it goes as planned!


Happy Teaching!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment