Flipping you ask? I am flipping my class in my next unit. This means I will be delivering notes through video presentations. Students will be responsible for watching assigned lessons and or videos prior to coming to class.
Now that I have more time in class I will be assigning project based learning activities. Now, I'm not really sure what those activities are yet.
What I do know:
1. My unit is on Middle Ages Europe
2. My unit will be approximately 3 and half weeks
3. My students will need access to both the internet and some sort of electronic presentation program
4. I want a variety of different student outputs: formative and summative
5. I want my students to share their output: either in class or online
6. I will use Schoology to facilitate the delivery
What I do NOT know:
1. How exactly I'm going to deliver my lessons
2. What exactly will my students produce
3. How much time should I allow for class work
I have talked to my county blended learning coordinator, my school ITRT and consulted a ton (okay, that's a hyperbole) of websites. My favorite website is bie.org. It is full of very useful and well organized information.
I will keep you up to date on my flipping!